Is there anybody out there??

Thursday 17 October 2013

Mundane happenings in my life.

There are still problems with this blog, but I am managing to get on it OK. I can't find spell check so have been making mistakes not realising. Also the paragraphs don't seem to work! Today has been a good and productive day. I went to my chiropractor this morning. I have been going for the past few months as I have had problems with my back and neck. I could hardly move my head without restriction and pain. But now it has almost got back to normal. I suppose after years of carrying heavy things, tensing up whenever I have had problems, etc. has created this problem. Then I went to the Estate Agent and told them I was isnterested in going ahead and sell my house and buy something smaller. I had been for a walk in the area the estate agent had recommended to me and find that I like them and wouldn't mind living in one of those sites. So when I get back from my trip abroad I will go ahead. Then I went to the dentist and had my teeth polished and so I feel good about them. And then I went to my book group to discuss a Graham Greene book we had recently read. The group are very unintellectual and we only discuss the books for a short while and then gossip about other things. The books are also not very demanding. But the people are really very nice and it is a pleasant 2 hours to spend once a month. Tomorrow I am going to my second yoga class. I used to go regularly for about 20 years but gave up 4 years ago. When I went last week I realised how stiff I was and that I would have to exercise as a beginner until I get back to my old standard (if I ever do get back to it). Another positive thing I have done is get my camera sorted out. For some reason (and I think it was I did something to it unknowingly) it stopped taking photos. The man in Curry's, where I had originally bought it, very kindly corrected it for me. It seems OK now and I hope to use it when I am abroad. My problem is that I take the camera but often forget to take any photos. But I must do so this time!!!!! I seem to be writing about very mundane things - but I think I am feeling a bit more relaxed and calmer at the moment. Next time I may be in a different mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment