Is there anybody out there??

Sunday 14 February 2010

My thoughts on today 14th February

I have been thinking about what I should put on this blog and decided to use it as a sort of diary of some of the good things I have been doing. I have suddenly realised that I am becoming a 'grumpy old woman' and want to stay positive. So I want to put positive things in.

I also want to record things so that in the future I will be able to see what I was able to do when I was 75 years old. I want to stay as young and healthy as possible. So I will be able to monitor how I am progressing (or deteriorating)!

Today I went on a lovely walk with a group from the U3A. It was only a 4 mile walk but just the right amount for me as I haven't been feeling too energetic lately. There were six of us and we ended up at a cafe drinking hot coffee or chocolate and pastries! Yummy!

Mathilde send me a photo that she took - as soon as I know how to put it on this blog I will do so.

This is all new to me - and it will take time for me to get used to this new technology!

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a great start. Keep it up. But somebody has got to do the grumbling.

    Take care

    D

    ReplyDelete